top of page

How You Can Help the Little Therapists


The little therapists need your help with donations - both cash and in-kind. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your donation can be tax-deductible. Please contact us to see how your dollars can help keep our visits free in the community.


By Snail Mail: send your check or money order to:


Minis and Friends South Plains  


5412 9th Street


Lubbock, TX 79416



Or by clicking our PayPal button below, takes you directly to our PayPal site  (please make sure you are on the Minis and Friends South Plains website and not our sister organization Minis and Friends in Austin)











Donation FAQ


Where do the minis live?


The minis live near Shallowater, TX, a city in Lubbock County.  Contact us using the form on Contact Page.  


Why does Minis and Friends need my donation(s)?

Your donation(s) helps to pay for our outreach program costs (i,e.costs for our special leave-aways horse items to displaced children and seniors, feed, hay, fencing, mini-corrals for support events, equine liability insurance, annual vet fees for all working minis, mini-vests and embroidered halters and much more.

Are there ways to donate other than giving money?

There are several ways you can donate.  We love in-kind donations such as coastal hay, miniature horse/pony feed, supplements, assistance with vet fees and much more. 


How can I get involved and start volunteering?

We are in need of dedicated people to join us. We are a 100% volunteer organization, so please don't expect a paycheck, but we can offer fun, love and satisfaction of helping others with our minis! To start volunteering, check out our Volunteer page:













PayPal ButtonPayPal Button
bottom of page